Edinburgh | Cairn Housing Association
14th March 2017, at 12 Noon
Cairn is market testing legal services with a view to appointing a single legal services provider initially for a 3 year term with the option to extend for 1 year.
Cairn is a registered housing association with charitable status. Its current activities comprise-:
• Management of over 3,200 units of housing stock comprising sheltered, general needs and supported accommodation across 24 local authorities.
• Development of new social housing in accordance with housing need.
• Care and Repair and Handyperson Services
• In-house maintenance team
• Factoring Services to over 600 home owners
Cairn Homes and Services Limited, trading as Cairn Living, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cairn established to manage mid-market rent and other products and services. Potential bidders should also be aware that Cairn is currently in partnership discussions with Ancho Ltd in Irvine which may lead to Ancho becoming a subsidiary of Cairn Housing Association during 2017, subject to approvals and tenant ballot.
Further details, Invitation to Tender and the European Standard Procurement Document (ESPD) are available in the Contract Notice published on the Public Contracts Scotland website at:
Tenders may be submitted via the Public Contracts Scotland web-portal at: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/