About the conference
Housing associations have a unique role as custodians, community anchors and advocates for the communities in which they sit.
Core to this is effective engagement and participation with both tenants and members of the wider community, not only to meet regulatory requirements but also to understand and promote the interests and aspirations of local people.
Many RSLs are implementing significant Community Investment strategies, but can we do more?
Benefits of Attending?
- Learn more about good quality Community Investment and how it can be implemented
- Explore best practice in engagement and participation
- Understand why the questions you ask and research you do matters
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at:
- Those who have Community Investment activity as part of their remit
- Senior leaders
- Board members who want to hear from others about best practice
Costs & how to book
Delegate fees start at £189 for SFHA members and £263 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Eventsair.
You will receive the link for the conference directly from Conference Care which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.