Glasgow | Parkhead Housing Association Ltd
- - -
3rd May 2017, at
Salary and Employment Details
Parkhead Housing Association is a Registered Social Landlord based in the East End of Glasgow. PHA has nearly 40 years’ experience working in the sector and has a proud history of providing good quality, affordable housing for people in housing need. We pride ourselves on being an energetic workforce who is committed to providing a first class service to the people of Parkhead.
In October 2016 PHA launched a trading subsidiary, The Parkhead Development Company, to carry out all grounds maintenance, close cleaning, office cleaning and void clearance services. Parkhead Development Company is seeking to fill a Board member vacancy and the successful candidate must display knowledge, skills and experience to help this social enterprise develop and grow.
Skills required include but are not limited to -
- A strong commitment to Social Enterprise.
- Business related experience in service delivery.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of being a Company Director.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of rules, regulations and Board governace including an understanding of the collective legal responsibilities and liabilities of the Board.
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to attend meetings.
All Board members of The Parkhead Development Company will be on a volunteer basis however reasonable expenses will be reimbursed. Successful candidates will be required to attend meetings at least quarterly and any other ad hoc meetings or training out with that schedule.
The Parkhead Development Company are looking to appoint and have the Board member in post before their next meeting on 3rd May 2017.