Property Officer – Maternity Cover (Fixed term until April 2020)
Bathgate | WESLO Housing Management
23rd April 2019, at 10am
Salary and Employment Details
Hours - 37 Hours Per Week [Maternity Cover]
Based – Glasgow Road, Bathgate
Salary - £27,234 per annum [Under Review]
Internal and External Secondment Opportunities considered
Weslo Property Management is an award winning letting agent based in Bathgate, West Lothian. It offers a range of property management and factoring services throughout West Lothian and Falkirk.
The Property Officer will be responsible for the day to day management of Weslo Property Management’s factored developments and the letting and management of the company’s own private stock in addition to that of Private Landlord’s in West Lothian and Falkirk. The Property Officer is responsible for all reactive and planned repairs and maintenance work including work to new landlord property, as well as tenanted and void property.
You will have:
- Experience of marketing and viewing properties
- Experience of rent collection, debt recovery and debt management
- Experience of the First-tier Tribunal Housing and Property Chamber
- Experience of preparing Private Residential Tenancy agreements and associated documentation.
- A sound understanding of the Repairing Standard
- Experience of the Scottish Factoring system
- Experience of the Welfare system, including Universal Credit
For a comprehensive list of the essential and desirable criteria required for the post, please refer to the job specification.
What you’ll get in return
Weslo Housing Management offers excellent terms and conditions which include:
- Defined Benefits Pension Scheme
- 30.5 Days annual leave and 7 public holidays
- A non-contributory Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- Health/fitness benefits
- Corporate membership/passes to a range of attractions
We are an Investor in People Platinum Award and Investors in Young People Gold Award holder; we aim to provide a wide range of development opportunities for staff. We also hold a Health and Wellbeing at Work Award and offer access to healthy living initiatives.
For an application form and job specification please visit our website or contact Corporate Services on 01506 634286 or email@example.com. For further information on the position, please contact Ashley Millan, 01506 639168.
The closing date for completed applications is 10am on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
WESLO Housing Management
66 North Bridge Street
Weslo is committed to equality of opportunity in employment practice and therefore we welcome applications from all sections of the community.