Admin Assistant (Repairs) – Maternity Cover
Bathgate | WESLO Housing Management
29th April 2019, at 10am
Salary and Employment Details
We are an independent housing provider with a passion for doing the right thing and finding a way to say yes. Are you customer focussed? Do you have a “can do” attitude? Do you enjoy a challenge? If the answer is yes, then please read on…..
Weslo Housing Management is a Registered Social Landlord and we are subject to regulations laid out by the Scottish Government relating to the standards required for the condition and management of properties. We are recruiting for an Admin Assistant (Repairs) who will play a key role in ensuring that these standards are met and who will be part of a vital service link between Weslo and its tenants.
Fixed term until April 2020
Hours - 37 Hours Per Week
Based – Glasgow Road, Bathgate
Salary - £25,398 [Under Review]
Internal and External Secondment Opportunities considered
You will have:
- Working knowledge of mobile electronic devices and integrated management system (specifically QL/1st Touch Systems)
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service to the public
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of coordinating and administering housing repairs
- Ability to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision, prioritising own workload, managing and completing tasks within tight timescales and conflicting priorities
For a comprehensive list of the essential and desirable criteria required for the post, please refer to the job specification.
What you’ll get in return
Weslo Housing Management offers excellent terms and conditions which include:
- Defined Benefits Pension Scheme
- 30.5 Days annual leave and 7 public holidays
- A non-contributory Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- Health/fitness benefits
- Corporate membership/passes to a range of attractions
We are an Investor in People Platinum Award and Investors in Young People Gold Award holder; we aim to provide a wide range of development opportunities for staff. We also hold a Health and Wellbeing at Work Award and aim to provide our staff with healthy living initiatives.
The closing date for completed applications is 10am at Monday 29th April 2019
Weslo Housing Management
66 North Bridge Street
Weslo is committed to equality of opportunity in employment practice and therefore we welcome applications from all sections of the community.