PSL Repairs & Compliance Supervisor
Edinburgh | Link Group Ltd
£30,020 - £36,020 per annum
29th April 2019, at Midnight
Salary and Employment Details
Link Housing Association deliver the city of Edinburgh Council’s Private Sector Leasing Scheme (PSL). PSL deliver this service to over 1,100 Landlords with approximately 1,500 properties and tenancies. The leased properties are utilised by the Council to provide intermediate temporary accommodation
SALARY: £30,020 TO £36,020 PER ANNUM [DEPENDENT ON SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
HOURS: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY
CONTRACT TYPE: OPEN-ENDED CONTRACT
We are looking for an experienced line-manager with a background in managing repairs within a housing or estate agency business. The successful candidate will manage a team of six administrators and have overall responsibility for managing the team in accordance with Link’s policies & procedures and deputise for the coordinator in their absence. The postholder will be expected to manage and develop effective relationships with contractors including landlords and provide quarterly contractor performance report based on customer satisfaction and repair response times and ad-hoc feedback for meetings.
The PSL Repairs & Compliance Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Letting Agent Code of Practice regulations, as well as investigating and drafting responses for Stage two complaints.
You will need:
- Educated to a high standard including pass at higher level in English language.
- Proven experience of line managing a team of staff
- Experience of working in social housing or the private rented sector within a repairs context
- A clear understanding of relevant Housing Legislation and the impact on the business
- Experience of providing call coaching and right first-time approach for managing repairs
- Experience of managing a large (>1000 units) portfolio of property for repairs and compliance with legislative requirements.
- Advanced I.T. skills and the ability to report, interpret and interrogate data (Excel and Exporting Reports from Databases)
For a comprehensive list of the essential and desirable criteria required for this post, please refer to the Job Specification in the Job information Pack.
Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 29 April 2019.
Interview Date: Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7 May 2019 at Link’s Edinburgh Office.
Link offers excellent terms and conditions, and as an Investor in People and Healthy Working Lives Gold Award holder, we aim to provide a wide range of development opportunities and healthy living initiatives. We offer excellent terms and conditions, along with a wide range of development opportunities. In return, we are looking for applications from people who will contribute to our aims and work to the highest professional standards.
Link is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community. Our offices are fully accessible to wheelchair users and we will interview all disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.