Head of Operations
Paisley | Ferguslie Park Housing Association
£52,514 - £55,223
25th September 2019, at 12 Noon
Salary and Employment Details
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
EVH Grade 9 - £52,514 to £55,223
Based in Renfrewshire, Ferguslie Park Housing Association owns and manages just over 800 properties. It continues to be an exciting time for the association as it works toward completing its journey of rejuvenation.
We are now looking to recruit a permanent Head of Operations as the final addition to our new senior management team. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who will play a key role in delivering FPHA’s mission and strategic objectives and progress the future role of the Housing and Property Services Team. You will have a strong track record on performance, service improvement, change management, working with teams and customers to deliver a broad range of projects and priorities with demanding deadlines. You will be highly driven with the ability to work under pressure, knowledgeable with the ability to make great use of technology and insight to continuously improve services achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Candidates should be:
- Equipped with relevant knowledge, experience and values
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- Actively learning and improving
- Committed to social housing and social justice
- Determined to contribute to improved lives for our customers
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respectful, reliable and dependable for colleagues and customers
- Flexible, adaptable and responsible
- Up for a 'can do' positive culture
- A good team-player; supporting colleagues irrespective of status
Closing date: 25th September 2019.
Please visit our website for the Job Description & Application Form.