Working from Home | Designer Software Ltd
£40,000 - £50,000
24th September 2021, at Close of Business
Salary and Employment Details
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum based on experience
25 Days Annual Holiday
Designer Software Ltd, based in Milton Keynes specialise in developing an industry leading web based Housing and Finance platform, HomeMaster, that uses state-of-the-art development technologies to remain future-proof and continue to meet the ever-evolving needs of the Social Housing Sector.
We are looking for a home based Implementation Consultant at Designer Software. As a member of the Implementation Team, you will be the main point of contact between Designer Software and our clients for the projects you will be responsible for delivering. You may occasionally be required to attend sites across the UK delivering the HomeMaster solution and consultancy services in the most efficient manner. You will provide a first class client experience throughout the Project and Software delivery of the HomeMaster solution from inception to handover. Understanding the business requirements of clients is key, guiding and supporting them through the implementation process. Delivering upon the configurational requirements and meeting the milestone objectives and sign offs of the project is paramount to ensure a successful Go Live delivery to plan before the handover to Client Services in line with the agreed Designer Software contract. You will also be required to deliver additional consultancy services to existing clients including (but not limited to):
• Process Design
As an Implementation Consultant you will need to regularly liaise with colleagues within the Implementation and Development Teams as well as Client Services to ensure the projects you deliver meet the agreed expectations of the clients and that an exemplary level of service has been delivered. You may also be required to be involved with internal software testing following the development of new functionality within the solution and ongoing client Support. The Implementation Consultant will report directly to the Head of Implementations.
As this is a client-facing role, the successful applicant must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work to deadlines.
This is primarily a home based role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
Skills and Requirements
Required Key Skills
• At least 5 years’ experience within the Housing Sector.
• At least 2 years‘ experience of delivering end user training
• Project Management experience, preferably in software delivery
• A high level of problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
• Be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, communicating effectively, contributing constructively, and remaining focused under pressure.
• Sound communication/interpersonal skills, with an ability to provide clear and timely situational updates to the Head of Implementations and other internal stakeholders / project sponsors with a comfort in liaising with representatives across all levels of a clients organisational structure, down from and including CEO level.
• Confident and professional in presenting to a range of audience sizes both in face to face and remote delivery environments.
• Good organisational skills: someone that is methodical with an attention to the smaller details.
• Good personal skills: someone that is responsible, reliable, motivated, pro-active and committed to the role with willingness to travel/stay away from home for short periods as may be required.
• Someone that will act with integrity, and as a credible ambassador for Designer Software Ltd.
To apply please email Chris Prime firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 at 5pm
Designer Software Ltd is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.