Planned Maintenance Manager
Edinburgh | Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
£44,344 - £47,963
1st November 2021, at Noon
Salary and Employment Details
Working hours: 35 per week
Remuneration: £44,344 - £47,963
Closing Date: 1 November 2021 noon
Hanover has been successfully housing and supporting people in Scotland for over 40 years. Our core purpose is to help people feel safe and secure at home so they can live full and independent lives.
Hanover continues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of tomorrow with personal protective equipment available, sustainable ICT systems, and control measures in place for the managed delivery of our services including strong adherence to social distancing practices throughout.
Hanover is currently reviewing our operating model and is currently considering how we retain the benefits of home working whilst ensuring that the team are supported to collaborate and work together. The team are based in the Edinburgh office and going forward the post holder will be required to work from the office on a regular basis.
The Planned Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing a team of Contract Officers to effectively plan, prioritise and ensure delivery of the Planned Maintenance Programme, Cyclical Works, and Landscaping on all properties owned or managed by Hanover, excluding mechanical and electrical services. Key elements of the role are:
- Design and implement stock condition surveys to ensure our data is robust.
- Budget setting and management to ensure value for money.
- Manage an annual programme of circa £5m.
- Lead and develop the team to drive quality service delivery.
- Collaborate with customers and colleagues.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and experience, though we are ideally looking for a Planned Maintenance Manager who has 5 years in an equivalent role. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to demonstrate:
- 3 years management experience
- Full membership of a professional body in a related discipline.
- HND level qualification in a construction related discipline.
- Extensive background in delivering planned programs and project delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high level of organisational skills and ability to engage with the Association’s customers and colleagues.
- Driving license is required for this role.
What We Are Offering
Hanover is accredited with The Silver Investors in People Award. Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we’ll see that your hard work and drive to succeed are rewarded with:
- Competitive Salary and Remuneration
- Flexi-Hour system is available for this post.
- Ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
- Pension Options
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- Employee Protection Protocols
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Program
Hanover is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
Scottish Charity no: SC 014738