Human Resources Manager
Dundee | Hillcrest Homes
£48,094 - £55,699/annum + Company Benefits
21st January 2022, at 22:59
Salary and Employment Details
Job ref: HH22/004
Post: Human Resources Manager
Hours per week: 35.25 hours
Rate of pay: £48,094 - £55,699/annum + Company Benefits
Closing Date: 21 Jan 2022 22:59
This is an exciting time to join Hillcrest Homes and contribute to the ongoing transformation of our business.
This role is responsible for the established Human Resources (HR) and Learning and Organisational Development functions for all parts of Hillcrest.
A busy and demanding position, we are looking for a strong, dynamic, experienced HR leader, who has the ability to drive forward a supportive, innovative and adaptable culture that aligns with Hillcrests' values.
- Be a highly motivated individual, leading by example across your teams
- Be a professional, credible and passionate individual with the ability to forge positive working relationships
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in report writing and presenting information
- Have the ability to effectively influence at all levels in the business
- Have previous experience of developing and evaluating attraction, retention, succession, reward and change management strategies
- Have a demonstrable understanding of metrics and data and how these drive business decisions
- Be able to work collaboratively to promote diversity and inclusion and ensure employee engagement and wellbeing are at the forefront of what we do
- Hold a Professional Qualification equivalent to a minimum of Level 11 of the Scottish Credit Qualification Framework (SCQF); for example Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Mileage Allowance
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Free access to online discounts for well-known retailers
- Death in Service Benefit (up to three times your salary)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (great savings from 25% - 39% on bikes and accessories)
- Tech Scheme (great savings of up to 12% on computers or laptops)
Please Note: Interviews for this role will be held on Monday 31 of January 2022.