Edinburgh | West Granton Housing Co-operative Ltd
£41,884 - £45,315
19th July 2022, at 12 noon
Salary and Employment Details
EVH Grade 8
PA28 to PA31
£41,884 to £45,315
Our tenants are paramount in everything we do
West Granton Housing Co-operative is a small, community based fully mutual housing co-operative in North Edinburgh. We have been in operation for 32 years and have a stock of 372 houses and flats. We are governed by a highly committed tenant led Committee of Management. Our mission statement is that “our tenants are paramount in everything we do”.
This is a vacant post, and we are looking to recruit a professionally qualified person who is used to working at a relatively senior level in Housing Management with experience in leading and managing staff. This post may be of interest to someone who is currently in a Senior Housing Officer or similar role and is interested in progressing their career. The successful candidate will be able to deliver change and new ways of working. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion to deliver excellent customer service and uphold high professional standards. An in-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation and best practice with extensive and demonstrative practical experience is essential. This role sits within the Senior Management Team and is directly accountable to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Have excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively to achieve the best outcomes for our tenants and WGHC.
- Be an established, confident, and dynamic leader with a track record of delivering continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Regularly monitor, evaluate, achieve, and report on all the relevant key performance indicators.
- Assist in creating, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Produce written work, including reports to a high professional standard.
- Be diligent and proactive with the ability to work by our core values of excellent customer service, consistency and being a learning organisation.
- Ensure your team aligns its working practices with our mission statement that “our tenants are paramount in everything we do”.
Conditions and Company Benefits
As a member of EVH we offer generous conditions of employment including 25 days annual leave, 15 days public holiday and a Care 80th Pension Contribution Based Scheme with a Death in Service Benefit.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
(35 hours per week)
If you believe you meet these requirements and are interested in applying please download today an application pack from our Recruitment Advisors, EVH, by visiting Current Vacancies - EVH
email: email@example.com or telephone 0141 352 7435.
Closing date 12 noon, Tuesday 19 July 2022
Interviews Wednesday 3 August 2022
CVs will not be accepted