Dundee | Hillcrest Homes
£49,536 - £57,369
6th July 2022, at Midnight
Salary and Employment Details
Hours per week: 35.25 hours
Rate of pay: £49,536 - £57,369 per annum + Company Benefits
Contract terms: Permanent
Closing Date: 6 July 2022 23:59
We are an organisation committed to making a difference and helping people live better lives! We offer a supportive and flexible working environment and excellent employee benefits to ensure we are an employer of choice.
We are looking to appoint a Sustainability Manager to join the Improvement and Innovation Team. Hillcrest's approach to sustainability is evolving and developing so this is an exciting opportunity to drive and influence our journey to net zero. We are looking for someone with a passion and commitment to lead and support us to embed this throughout our wide range of business areas.
If you are someone who enjoys a challenge, thrives on working collaboratively and building partnerships with staff, customers, and other key stakeholders then we would love to hear from you. You must be able to build rapport, influence, inform and inspire people at all levels and demonstrate a positive attitude to change.
In addition, the Sustainability Manager will:
• Have a critical role in developing, coordinating and implementing transformational programmes to achieve our net zero commitments and regulatory requirements
• Develop plans, policy and targets that will lead to operational and organisational change to reduce carbon emissions
• Have expert knowledge of key sustainability issues gained through academic studies to a minimum SCQF Level 9 or equivalent experience in a senior sustainability role will also be considered
• Have excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
• Be able to demonstrate strong digital and analytical skills
To apply, please click here.