Fife | Kingdom Housing Association Ltd
32,960 - 36,545
15th August 2022, at Midnight
Salary and Employment Details
Job Title: Project Officer
Application Closing Date: 15 August 2022
Hours: 36 per week
Salary: £32,960 to £36,545 per annum
Kingdom Housing Association (KHA) is the parent organisation within the Kingdom Group and is one of the leading providers of affordable housing in East Central Scotland.
We develop affordable housing in Fife, Perth & Kinross, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire and have Alliance agreements with Ochilview Housing Association and with Fife, Glen and Ore Valley Housing Associations, through our Fife Housing Association Alliance (FHAA). Over the next 5 years we aim to develop approximately 2,000 new affordable homes for ourselves and our Partners.
We live by our CARES values of Customer, Accountable, Respect, Efficient and Supportive. In addition to the core services, related to providing, managing and maintaining affordable housing.
About the Role
We are looking for 2 new Project Officers to add to our experienced Capital Investment Team.
You will contribute to the delivery of our Affordable Housing programme, taking forward identified projects from site start through to completion and supporting your Senior Project Officer on pre-start projects.
You will be educated to HNC level or have relevant/demonstrable experience.
You must have excellent organisational and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills and experience of engaging and working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
You will have proficient IT skills, and be comfortable working independently in an evolving and fast paced environment. You will have a driving licence and access to a car for business use. You will be eligible to use our car loan scheme. You will be required to complete a satisfactory Standard Police Act Disclosure Scotland check.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- A contributory pension scheme (employer contribution of 10%) and option to join the salary exchange pension scheme.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 37 days (33 days plus 4 days public holidays).
- After 5 years continuous service, you’ll receive an additional 2 days annual leave and a further 2 days after 10 years.
- Access to our excellent low-interest car loan scheme.
- Access to our Kingdom Academy offering a range of learning and development opportunities.
- Enhanced family friendly (enhanced maternity, adoption, paternity and shared parental leave) and sick pay entitlements (up to 6 months full pay).
- Access to our employee assistance programme providing a free information service and an employee counselling service.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Access to our Employee Benefit Platform providing a large range of discounts across UK retailers, our Cycle to Work scheme, travel and leisure staff benefits enabling you to spread the cost of holidays and wellbeing support.
- A variety of flexible and hybrid working arrangements such as flexible working hours, compressed hours, remote working including flexibility around where work is carried out.
How to apply:
You can apply online by visiting our website: https://www.kingdomhousing.org.uk/jobs/ and click on the Kingdom Housing Association Vacancies link. Applications must be made using our online application form and CV’s will not be considered.
The interview process will be held on Monday, 29 August 2022.
Kingdom is committed to contributing towards the eradication of homelessness. As part of that, we particularly welcome applications from people who are currently registered homeless or have been in the last 12 months. We will guarantee shortlisting to any applicant who meets that criteria and the essential criteria for the vacancy. If we offer you the role and you are homeless at that point, we will also offer you a tenancy in one of our properties as part of the Naumann Initiative. If you wish your application to be considered under the scheme, please state this under “Supporting information” on your application form.
Scottish Charity No: SC000874