Director of Customer Services & Communities
Greenock | Cloch Housing Association
£65,009 - £68,050
4th December 2023, at Noon
Salary and Employment Details
Salary: £65,009 - £68,050 (Grade 9)
Contract: Permanent; Full-Time
Hours: 35 Hours Per Week
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
The main purpose of this role is to lead and develop the team who are responsible for delivering a range of customer and community services including allocating void properties, maximising rental income, dealing with anti-social behaviour, estate management inspections, customer involvement and collaboration, supporting customers wellbeing and mental health by working with local partner organisations and proving the first point of contact for repairs, housing registrations and general housing enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leadership and Strategic Direction: taking a lead role in developing the Business Plan and delivering the Operational Plan, developing partnerships and work collaboratively with the Leadership Team.
• Housing Management: responsibility for social and financial performance of the department, ensuring we are compliant with legislation and engage with key stakeholders.
• Community Support: responsibility for developing our newly formed section, following £328k of grant funding to provide wider support services to customers.
• Customer Connectors: responsibility for supporting our Customer Connections team who are the first point of contact for customers – our moment of truth staff.
• Performance: monitor the performance outcomes of the team whilst producing reports for Board and contributing to overall performance.
• Continuous Improvement: ensure the team are empowered and equipped to deliver and challenge the status quo to develop innovative solutions.
The full job description and person specification for the post can be found within our recruitment pack via the following link, https://www.clochhousing.org.uk/data/Recruitment_Pack_2023_11_14_16_00_37.pdf
To apply for this post, please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing how you meet the essential criteria for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 4th December 2023.
Following this, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend a two-stage recruitment process:
1. An informal visit to the Cloch office where you will meet the Leadership Team, discuss the role in greater detail and find out whether we are a suitable fit for you. We know how important changing job decisions are.
2. A follow-up face-to-face process consisting of a short presentation and interview with the panel.
You’ll have noticed that we like to be transparent at Cloch. Therefore, if you want to find out more about us or the role itself, ahead of the recruitment process, you can contact Alana Durnin, Chief Executive, on 01475 783637 to discuss the opportunity prior to applying.