Executive Director – Corporate Services
| River Clyde Homes
3rd August 2020, at 12 Noon
Salary and Employment Details
£100,000 per annum
The RCH Group consists of River Clyde Homes (RCH), one of Scotland’s leading social housing providers, and Home Fix Scotland (HFS), a wholly owned subsidiary carrying out planned and responsive maintenance works, grounds maintenance works and technical services to support the development of new homes.
To support their vision of ‘improving lives and places’ and following the promotion of Richard Turnock to Group Chief Executive, the RCH Group are now looking to recruit into the business-critical role of Executive Director, Corporate Services. Directly contributing to the wider business improvement and continuous improvement agenda, identifying opportunities for operational efficiencies and embedding a customer centric philosophy, your key priorities will include:
• Ensuring both organisations have sound resources, strong finances, and operate sustainably and efficiently meeting key business objectives
• Directly supporting, as a named Board Director, the ongoing evolution and growth of Home Fix Scotland, working closely with their Managing Director to develop robust business cases and prepare bids/tenders as appropriate
• Ensuring that the voice of customers is heard in the development and delivery of strategic and operational plans along with the ongoing scrutiny of performance and outcomes
A Qualified Accountant, you will be an inspiring, solutions focused and forward-thinking leader with proven track record in corporate and financial planning, reporting and governance and relevant experience of directly managing multidisciplinary teams. An accomplished communicator, the successful candidate will be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and also demonstrate:
• Direct experience in the successful delivery of significant business transformational or change programmes
• Relevant strategic planning exposure, ideally with direct experience of contributing to/facilitating the growth of an organisation
• The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders
This role will provide you with a genuine opportunity to shape future strategy and deliver significant change in a truly dynamic organisation that plays a key role as a community partner in Inverclyde. Whilst the RCH Group companies are operating within the Social Housing and Construction sectors, they would welcome applications from candidates currently working in other sectors.
If you are an ambitious finance professional who would relish the opportunity to help us shape the future of our organisation, we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Douglas Adam at Livingston James, our retained recruitment advisors via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ljg-jobs.com/rchgroup/ before the closing date on Monday 3rd August 2020 at 12 noon.