Dumfries | Loreburn Housing Association
£20,252.07 - Various
24th September 2020, at 12 noon
Salary and Employment Details
Working at Loreburn is more than just a job! You’ll get to:
- Contribute to creating GREAT Places to live
- Create a dynamic and ever-changing work environment
- Enjoy an informal, non-bureaucratic fun and productive workplace
- Change people’s lives for the better
- Enjoy a wide range of benefits including personal healthcare, flexible working, a relaxed working environment, 35 days holidays and many more
- Join a progressive, fast paced and modern Housing Association who is a Best Company, Living Wage Employer and who holds triple Investor in People Awards
Loreburn H A is a registered charity established in 1982 operating across the Dumfries and Galloway region of Scotland. We own and manage over 2,500 properties across Dumfries & Galloway, offering a wide variety of accommodation and services to suit a range of needs. Loreburn HA’s vision is to Create Great Places to Live and our ambition is to be recognised amongst the Best Housing Associations’ in Scotland.
At Loreburn we like to think big but recognise it’s the little things that make us special. We are looking for people that will fit our GREAT Values and Culture as a community-based housing association. It is more important to us that you share our values and are dedicated to delivering excellent customer service than necessarily having a housing qualification or indeed experience.
We will provide training as required to those who we feel are the right fit for our organisation. Fundamentally we are looking for staff who care about making a difference to people’s lives and who can demonstrate excellent levels of customer service. You must be resilient and able to work in a fast paced environment whilst delivering on a range of tasks taking a collaborative approach throughout the organisation.
Our Housing Services Directorate is implementing an exciting phase of change and is seeking individuals to join our organisation in various roles outlined below. The changes that we are introducing will allow us to reach even further into the heart of our communities, delivering services that are important to our customers, and at times and in ways that suit them.
Our recent decision to move to a home working model means your location is not as important to Loreburn as it is getting the right person. Loreburn will provide your equipment and you will not feel alone between taking calls, emails and enquiries via digital channels and working with your team, colleagues as well as others, you’ll be in touch with lots of people. Our company catch up days will ensure you always feel part of Loreburn and your team are only ever a Microsoft Teams call away!
The posts we are recruiting to:-
• Team Managers - 35 hours £33,868-£41,023
• Neighbourhood Officers 35 hours £23,568 -£29,978
• Customer & Support Advisors - £20,252.07
• Part time Property Management Officer – 21 hours £23,568 -£29,978
For an informal chat about any of these posts please contact Sue Irving, Director of Housing 01387 321388 or Philip Morrison Gale, Head of Housing 01387 321358
Our In house Repairs department is also recruiting for:-
A Scheduling Supervisor – 35hrs £23,568-£29,978 and
Two Gas Engineers covering D&G region – 37.5hrs £29,538.67 - £31,337.57
Full details of each of the roles can be accessed here.
For an informal chat please contact Stuart MacKay, Head of Inhouse Repairs on 01387 321373
Full details of each of the roles can be accessed on our website but what is essential to all roles is that you:-
- Care about making a difference to people’s lives
- Are able to work from home
- Demonstrate excellent customer service experience
- Can demonstrate high levels of resilience with the ability to plan and organise yourself to deliver your outcomes within a fast paced environment
- Are comfortable with the degree of lone working the job entails managing your time and work tasks – you’ll be trusted to get on with things, and will need to work efficiently
- Work well as part of a team but are confident to make decisions and use your own initiative when needed, taking a pro-active approach, working independently and without close supervision
- Can deliver excellent performance results and outcomes
- Are IT literate and confident across most MS packages
- Are pro-active and can take ownership of issues, using your initiative to find solutions
If you think you have what it takes then we welcome your application.
Please clearly mark on your application which post and geographical areas you are applying for. Closing date for posts are 12noon Thursday 24 September, 2020 with Interviews w/c 12 October 2020.