This framework will cover the design, supply, installation and hire of permanent, temporary, and refurbished modular buildings for the public sector and for use by:
• Emergency Services
• Community related buildings including sport facilities, theatres, & other types of community buildings
• Residential projects where they are part of a mixed use development or for student accommodation for schools and universities
Tenderers will be required to offer a full turn key solution, providing all services required to deliver a full project from design through to handover.
Closing date: Tuesday 10th November 2020 at 12pm
This Framework will cover the provision of a range of entrance doors, communal entrance and exit doors and associated products for multi occupancy residential buildings (low/medium/high rise) and public buildings such as educational establishments, local government buildings, police/fire authority buildings.
The scope includes:
• Standard and fire rated composite doors
• Standard and fire rated timber doors
• Communal entrance and exit doors
• Access Control Installations
Closing date: Tuesday 27th October 2020 at 12pm
Charing Cross Housing Association is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified internal audit companies who would be interested in tendering for the internal audit function of the Association.
The Association's previous contract has now expired and the new contract period would be from January 2021 to December 2024, with the option to extend for a further one year.
Closing date: Friday 30th October 2020 at Noon