Tick icon
I am the notification bar, pleased to meet you.
Close close icon

Tenant Satisfaction Survey

Edinburgh | ARK Housing Association Ltd

Closing date

26th May 2017, at 12pm

ARK Housing Association is a national Housing Association with properties in 13 local authorities, both urban and rural. 60% of our residents are adults with learning disabilities, with the remaining 40% residents with general needs.

We will shortly be seeking to invite tenders from suitably qualified and experienced consultants to carry out a tenant satisfaction survey with a timescale to complete by end of September 2017.

Previous experience/track record of undertaking large scale face to face resident satisfaction surveys within the RSL sector, including adults with a learning disability, is desirable.

To note interest in order to receive a project brief and tender submission details please contact:Fiona Ross at fiona.ross@arkha.org.uk or on Direct Dial 0131 478 8160

Tender Information

ARK Housing Association Ltd Logo

ARK Housing Association Ltd
The Priory
Canaan Lane
Edinburgh

Tel for tender - 0131 478 8160

Email for tender - fiona.ross@arkha.org.uk

Contact for tender - Fiona Ross

www.arkha.org.uk

Advertise your Tenders on SFHA 

Get your tenders noticed by the best candidates.

Online Submission

Subscribe to Housing Scotland Today