Alloa | Ochil View Housing Association Ltd
18th October 2017, at Noon
Tender Invitation for Consultants
Ochil View Housing Association intends carrying out a full and independent staffing review and is looking for experienced consultants to undertake this important piece of work on the Associations behalf.
An important requirement of any tender submission will be for suitably experienced consultants to provide the following details;
- Their understanding of the issues facing RSLs at this time;
- Their approach to the review;
- Relevant specific previous experience;
- Confirmation that timescales set out in the brief can be achieved;
- The total cost of, and number of days involved in, undertaking the exercise.
Consultants interested in being considered for this work should request a copy of the Consultants Brief and Consultants Questionnaire by emailing email@example.com
Further information about the review or any aspect of the tendering process can be obtained by emailing George Tainsh (Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
All tenders will require to be submitted electronically by 12 noon on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
Consultants will be selected following a quality and price evaluation and we would expect the assignment to be completed by 31st December 2017 (or within 2 months of the date of commission).