Langstane, Grampian and Castlehill Housing Associations seek procurement consultant services
Aberdeen | Langstane Housing Association Ltd
15th December 2017, at Midday
Langstane Housing Association, Castlehill Housing Association and Grampian Housing Association are seeking to jointly procure the services of an experienced individual or consultancy to assist with the preparation and administration of the procurement of a framework of design team consultants.
The three Housing Associations have active development programmes, with aspirations to develop up to 1,200 properties over the next five years. We want to bring efficiencies to our development programmes by having a pool of design team consultants to call on so that we can react to development opportunities quickly.
None of the three organisations has an in-house procurement team and the complexity of the procurement exercise has led us to seek external consultancy services to ensure the procurement exercise is EU compliant and achieves value for money for the organisations.
The design team consultants to be procured are:
- QS / Employers Agent
- Structural Engineer
- Principal Designer
- Building Surveyor
The successful tenderer will have experience of preparing similar framework procurement exercises and in particular should have the ability to:
- Provide advice on procurement route
- Prepare documents to include ESPD, ITT and tender documents
- The Association’s currently have template framework documents – assist with ensuring these are appropriate for the framework being procured
- Provide advice on approaches to community benefit requirements
- Provide advice on Key Performance Indicators to measure contract performance
- Issue documents and manage the tender phase including coordinating responses to tenderers questions
- Assist with shortlisting / scoring during the tender process
- Provide staff with training on contract mobilisation, call off procedures and correct administration of the framework
Tenderers are asked to submit proposals for how they would approach this project, and particularly working with three organisations who will each have their own outcomes to achieve. The organisations do not have any preferences as to how the project is progressed but do have timescales to meet in terms of having the consultant framework in place.
The Associations wish to have the procurement process concluded and the framework in place by 1st April 2018. As part of their submission, tenderers should identify the key milestones required to meet this timescale.
Proposals should be submitted by midday on Friday 15th December 2017.
Proposals must be submitted on the response form which is available for download at www.langstane-ha.co.uk or available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions will be reviewed during week commencing 18th December 2017 on the basis of price and quality as set out on the response template. Should interviews be required, these will be held during week commencing 18th January with the appointment of the successful consultant immediately thereafter.
Any questions relating to this document can be directed to email@example.com