Review of Strategic Plan 2018
Glasgow Based | Thistle Housing Association
6th April 2018, at Noon
Thistle Housing association (THA) is a Registered Social Landlord registered with Scotland’s Housing Regulator and Registered with OSCR in Scotland as a Charity.
The association owns 947 properties in the Toryglen area of Glasgow as well as providing a factoring service to 786 owners within the estate.
Thistle Housing Association are completing the second phase of an energy efficiency programme which will see the completion of all of the major physical works to its properties.
The Association are carrying out a review of its current strategic plan to explore and determine its focus and direction for the coming years at this critical point in their development.
We wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced consultant (the Consultant) to facilitate this process. We are looking to provide the Committee Members and staff with a variety of opportunities to engage in this process to ensure full understanding of the process, engagement in all discussions and ownership of the end result.
The review should result in the production of a report that:
• Puts the review in the context of the Association’s focus and achievements to date
• Details the process and methodology employed and the outcomes
• Considers the wider environment and future issues which will affect the Association
• Takes into account the outcomes of the Community Consultation
• Confirms the Association’s Mission Statements and Values
• Sets out the Aim and Strategic Objectives of the Association over the next three years
• The Consultant will be required to attend a meeting of the Association’s Management Committee to speak to the final report.
For further information or to request a copy of the full Brief, please contact our Director, Grace McColgan at email@example.com