Toryglen Community Action Plan 2018
Glasgow Based | Thistle Housing Association
6th April 2018, at Noon
Thistle HA operates in Toryglen, on the south side of Glasgow. THA owns and manages 947 homes and provides a factoring service to a further 786 owner occupiers.
The Association will be reviewing its strategic plan and is keen to ensure that the outcomes will be informed by the views of the residents in Toryglen.
We are therefore seeking to appoint and contract a Consultant(s) to undertake a Community Consultation which will lead to the creation of the Toryglen Community Action plan identifying resident’s needs, aspirations and priorities for the area.
The consultation will address the following key areas:
• Establish views on the range of services delivered by the Association and how customers feel that they could be enhanced
• Establish what other, non-housing related, activities the residents would want to see provided in Toryglen, which would enhance their quality of life
• Assess the current range of services available to the Toryglen residents;
• Identify current social and leisure activities, determine usage and identify any perceived barriers to participation;
• Identify local projects, agencies and individuals aspirations and ideas for the area;
• Create a Toryglen Community Action Plan
For further information or to request a copy of the full Brief, please contact our Community Regeneration Officer, Carly Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org