Board Support Consultancy Services
Stirling | Rural Stirling Housing Association Ltd
23rd April 2019, at 12 noon
We are currently tendering to appoint consultants to provide support services to our Board for a three year period. We are seeking tenders from companies with relevant experience of;
- Annual Board Assessment and Board Appraisals including;
- Reviewing Board assessment and Board appraisal documentation and making recommendations for how this can be improved;
- Co-ordinating the assessment and appraisal questionnaires and meetings;
- Providing support for the Chairperson for the individual review meetings;
- Producing an annual written report of the findings from the assessment and appraisal process together with any recommendations; and
- Providing formal feedback to the Board.
- Providing support to the Chairperson for the appraisal of the Chief Executive.
- Producing Board Learning and Development Plans for each Board within our Group together with a personal development plan for each Board Member.
- Producing Board Succession Plans
- Developing a new framework for Board Induction together with the production of a comprehensive induction pack with key governance documentation and other useful information.
- Providing one-to-one support or coaching for individual Board Members as required.
The tender process is being administered through the Public Contracts Scotland website. All tender documents are available to download from HERE
Further information on this opportunity can also be obtained by contacting Donna Birrell at RSHA email@example.com