Equality, Diversity and Human Rights: Consultancy Services
Perth | Rural Stirling Housing Association Ltd
6th November 2020, at 12 Noon
The scope of this appointment includes the following key tasks and outputs:
• An audit of our existing approach to equalities and development of a quality assurance framework.
• Development of an Equalities Policy Statement and Equalities, Diversity and Human Rights Strategy. The Strategy should be supported by an Action Plan.
• The Strategy should be developed in consultation with our Board, staff, tenants, and other stakeholders.
• Equalities training for staff and Board
• Training on Equality Impact Assessments and development of a standard EIA template.
• Development of an effective system of data collection. This should capture the full range of protected characteristics and be in line with Data Protection considerations, sector good practice and guidance.
The system of data collection must be an integral part of our equality strategy and be able to provide assurance and demonstrate how we use equalities data to inform service delivery.
Quick Quote tenders for this project are being administered electronically through Public Contracts Scotland (PCS).
If you are interested in being added to the Quick Quote distribution list please contact email@example.com.
All Quick Quote tenders should be returned via the secure electronic post box facility.
Closing date: 23rd October 2020 @ 12 Noon