Public Buildings Construction and Infrastructure
Scotland Wide | Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA)
11th December 2020, at 12pm
This Framework is the successor to our popular Schools and Community Buildings Framework and will be for the construction of new buildings, extensions, and refurbishment of public and social buildings and infrastructure works.
Typical building types are as follows (but not limited to)
• Educational buildings
• Healthcare buildings
• Emergency service buildings such as fire stations, ambulance stations and police stations
• Community buildings such as community centres and sports facilities
• Offices and other buildings for social infrastructure.
• Residential properties (when part of a mixed-use development )
• Conversion of commercial buildings for residential use
• Delivery of student accommodation to education clients
Certain lots include the provision of infrastructure works either when associated to the main project scope or as standalone infrastructure works.
PLEASE NOTE DURING THE PRE TENDER ENGAGEMENT PLANNING STAGES FOR THIS FRAMEWORK THIS WAS REFERRED TO SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITY BUILDINGS (SCB3). THE NEW NAME FOR THIS FRAMEWORK IS PUBLIC BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE (PB3)