Glasgow | Faifley Housing Association
24th February 2020, at 12 Noon
Faifley Housing Association is a community based Registered Social Landlord (RSL) operating in the Faifley area of Clydebank.
We own and manage 332 properties and provide a factoring service for 23 owners within our housing stock, all from our offices at Skypoint, Lennox Drive, Faifley.
The Association is committed to delivering excellent services to its customers supported and enabled by excellent governance and financial management.
We wish to conduct an independent and comprehensive Governance Review against the Scottish Housing Regulator’s Regulatory Framework for RSLs to assess the level of Faifley’s compliance or non-compliance with the requirements of the Framework.
We are seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced consultants with the necessary experience to conduct this review.
The review will also consider, but not be limited to the following;
- Faifley’s governance approaches including the reporting structures, decision-making processes and the quality of information available to the Governing Body
- The skills, knowledge, experience and capacity of the Governing Body in the exercise of its functions
- Arrangements for business planning and the exercise of strategic control and leadership of the association
- Arrangements within the Association for performance monitoring, scrutiny and control
- Faifley’s policy framework
- Achievement of SSHC outcomes in relation to service delivery.
To register interest and obtain the tender brief please email our Interim Director, Stephen Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of tenders is 12 noon on Monday 24 February 2020.