Innovation Projects Update
The SFHA Innovation and Future Thinking Programme continues with 11 projects now underway, involving more than 60 people from across and out with the sector. Read on for all the latest news on our Innovation and Future Thinking Programme.
- SFHA would like to thank everyone who attended our Housing Innovation Factory on 22 January and helped make the event such a success. A short film of the event is now available to view online.
- SFHA is helping to facilitate a sector-wide conversation on the future of housing services, to support collaboration, share perspectives and develop a sector-wide approach and resources for housing associations. Find out how to get involved and download a workshop guide and handouts here.
- SFHA is working in partnership with Scottish Natural Heritage, Architecture and Design Scotland and Scottish Government to support more innovative, greener designs in the housing sector. This Green Infrastructure can provide space to socialise, to play, to grow food and to connect with nature. Green infrastructure can also provide a range of other functions that support successful places such as water.
- Thank you to all of you who took this time to complete our survey Does your association really make an impact? One of our innovation projects is exploring the use of social and economic impact information by housing associations. Of the 41 responses from housing associations, all respondents think it is important to understand social and economic impact. However, only one-third of respondents indicated that their association measures social and economic impact. The project team is currently reviewing existing tools which measure social and economic impact to inform a new resource for housing associations across the country.
- Find out more about our innovation and future thinking programme and how to get involved visit https://www.sfha.co.uk/our-work/policy-category/innovation--future-thinking