Best practice for remote governance meetings
Geoff Higgins, Managing Director, Decision Time.
The COVID-19 crisis has already led to huge changes, with remote working being the new norm. The advantages of virtual board meetings have been widely promoted in the press and on social media in recent days. Organisational leaders must adapt quickly to hold meetings and make high quality, inclusive decisions remotely.
Running remote meetings isn't just about video conferencing tools and conference calls - you need to handle papers, agendas, decisions and tasks in a secure and efficient way too.
In a webinar, held recently for SFHA members, Geoff Higgins (Decision Time - Managing Director) and David Braziel (Decision Time - Technical Director) discussed the following:
- the practicalities of holding board meetings and other governance meetings remotely.
- the tools needed to run productive remote governance Meetings.
- a short preview of the Decision Time Meetings system and how best to use it for a remote meeting.
- dealing with technical problems and enabling the non-technical users.
A recording of the webinar is available here.
Decision Time Offer:
In these challenging times, we want to help the not-for-profit sector, including housing associations, by offering you free access to Decision Time Meetings up to the end of September 2020. Existing customers can have as many additional licenses as they need during this period, also at no charge.
How Meetings can help you right now
Decision Time Meetings is a smart, secure platform that means you can:
- focus on the things that matter most right now
- make better decisions in shorter, more productive meetings
- empower everyone to collaborate intuitively, whatever their IT ability
Decision Time also has tools to help you to manage your risk register and keep on top of your strategic goals. If these are things you are struggling with, please talk to us and see what we can do to help.
We will get you up and running quickly with exactly the same customer care and technical support you’d receive on a paid plan. Or we can set up a demo to show you just what Meetings can do. Drop an email to the team email@example.com to find out more.