Dundee Smartcare 2020
25 March, Bonar Hall, Dundee.
Technology is changing Health and Social Care. Come to SmartCare 2020, understand the changes and make them work for you.
About this Event
This year's event is the fifth Dundee SmartCare.
The event will look at:
- healthcare apps – how can clinicians (and the rest of us) possibly keep up when new apps come on the market every day?
- digital healthcare development and current trends
- smart homes. Social housing providers are key to bringing telehealth, telecare and home automation to their older or disabled tenants. Geraldine from TEC in Housing will tell delegates more about this
- using sensors to predict and prevent older people and others from falling
- how Alexa can help people live independently
- Hear about developments in Dundee that have had success in using online video appointments, home blood pressure monitors and new technology in dietetics.
09:15: Diane McCulloch, Head of Service, Health and Community Care, Dundee Health & Social Care Partnership, welcomes delegates and introduces the Minister.
09:30: Stuart Beveridge, seescape...Alexa! Help Me Live Independently!
10:00: George Kowalski, ORCHA. 327,000 healthcare apps…ORCHA helps GPs and other clinicians find the tiny percentage of apps that really work.
10:45: Refreshment break and exhibitions
11:15: (please choose the option you want on the day)
Option one: Angela Fulton, Engagement Manager, ALISS, Saving Time, Saving Duplication, Finding What You Need in Scotland’s Local and National Directory.
Option two: PASS…Duncan Campbell of everyLIFE Technologies Ltd on Digital Care Planning, Care Management and Monitoring.
12:00: Pete Gordon, Chief Operating Officer, Waracle…Trends in Digital Healthcare
12:45: Lunch, exhibitions and videos
13:30: Geraldine Begg, Technology Enabled Care in Housing, Vital Partners – Housing, Health and Social Care
14:15: Paul O’Donnell and Brian Brown of ARMED – Using TEC to Predict and Prevent Falls
15:00: Shona Burge, Angus Health and Social Care Partnership – Scaling up Blood Pressure Monitoring with Florence
15:30: Jacqueline Walker, Nicola Hutchinson & Rhonda Manning, Digital Nutrition and Dietetic Solutions
16:00: Ross Jamieson, Ashley Bertie, NHS Tayside e-health – online outpatient appointments with Near Me
To book your place, please visit Eventbrite.