ESPD module changes on Public Contracts Scotland
The changes are to improve the functionality and user experience of the service.
August sees some enhancements to the ESPD module within Public Contracts Scotland. These changes are to improve the functionality and user experience of the service. None of the standard ESPD questions are changing.
The following changes have gone live as of 1 August:
- an improved evidence submission process for suppliers
- validation of any percentage weightings that buyers apply to the Technical and Professional Ability section
- a higher character limit for supplier responses, from 1,000 characters up to 10,000
- an improved supplier representative interface, allowing for multiple selections, one click editing and creation through the ESPD response
- a more user-friendly supplier response layout
There is no action required from you, but if you need any help and support for the above, please contact your designated support line.
Public Contracts Scotland: contact: 0800 222 9003.