Free information events: changes to the Charter
TIS and TPAS Scotland to holding a series of free information events on the changes to Charter.
The Tenants Information Service (TIS) and TPAS Scotland are holding a series of free information events, funded by the Scottish Government, aimed at tenants and landlords to look at the changes that have been made to the Charter.
The latest version of the Scottish Social Housing Charter has now been published by the Scottish Government following a review and consultation and has taken effect from 1 April.
The Charter was introduced as part of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2010 and was developed to set out the standards and outcomes that all social landlords should be achieving when performing their housing activities.
The events will also showcase a variety of case studies and partnership initiatives that tenants and landlords across the country are taking to scrutinise performance against the Charter, meet the Charter outcomes, and deliver high quality housing services and standards.
Spaces are limited – book early to guarantee your place. Contact TIS or TPAS for the event you would like to attend. All seminars include lunch and refreshments.
- Stirling, Wednesday 17 May, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TIS
- Edinburgh, Friday 19 May, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TIS
- Glasgow, Wednesday 24 May, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TPAS Scotland
- Aberdeen, Wednesday 31 May, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TIS
- Dumfries, Wednesday 7 June, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TPAS Scotland
- Inverness, Thursday 15 June, 10.00am–1.00pm: Book with TPAS Scotland
To book your free information event with:
- TIS telephone 0141 248 1242 or email email@example.com
- TPAS Scotland telephone 0141 552 3633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t attend the information events? Get in touch to find out how TIS and TPAS can bring these events direct to your local area.