Housing and Dementia Summit: Being Home
Event to discuss dementia research and more
This event will provide an opportunity to:
· hear the results of the housing and dementia research funded by the Life Changes Trust and the recent research commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Housing
· test the information hub developed as part of the Life Changes Trust project
· hear from people living with dementia about why being at home is so important to them
· learn at our summit market place about some of the work being done in Scotland to support people living with dementia to stay at home
· provide a space for housing professionals, people with dementia and carers to discuss what support people living with dementia at home need
· explore strategic and operational role for housing
Who is the event for?
· anyone with an interest in housing and dementia should attend, including people living with dementia and their families
The programme will be a mix of presentations, interactive sessions, time to visit the Housing and Dementia Market Place and network. The evevnt is taking place at Perth Concert Hall. It will start at 10.30am and finish at around 3.00pm. Lunch will be provided.
Who do I contact with any questions regarding things like dietary or access requirements? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book, please visit Eventbrite.