Opportunity to join the social housing digital champion network
SCVO are kicking off a new digital project with opportunities for housing organisations across Scotland
People living in social housing are 20% less likely to have the digital skills they need than people who rent privately.
SCVO are kicking off a new project, with opportunities for housing organisations across Scotland to help change this statistic by becoming part of a social housing digital champion network.
SCVO believe one of the most effective ways of helping people to improve their digital skills is through regular support from someone trusted – a digital champion.
The project will offer comprehensive training and support, fully funded for up to 30 housing organisations.
This will include:
- work to identify a digital motivator within the organisation;
- a two-day residential bootcamp to inspire and support the motivator;
- short and informal surgeries with digital champions from across the staff team;
- support to record and monitor digital inclusion activity;
- access to credit rated qualifications for involved staff to aid career progress.
If you are interested in finding out more or registering an interest get in touch with @digiscot or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Beth a ring on 07581 623 028.