Social housing and green infrastructure in Scotland workshops
Workshops in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- 17 November 2017, SFHA, Sutherland House, 149 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5NW
- 22 November 2017, A&DS, 9 Bakehouse Close, 146 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DD
- 1 December 2017, SFHA, Sutherland House, 149 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5NW
Scottish Natural Heritage, together with Scottish Government, SFHA, Architecture and Design Scotland, the Central Scotland Green Network Trust, and the Glasgow & Clyde Valley Green Network Partnership, has commissioned MainStreet Consulting to undertake research into the opportunities and barriers to delivering benefits through green infrastructure associated with new and existing social housing in Scotland.
As part of this research, participative workshops are being held on the 17 November and 1 December in Glasgow and 22 November in Edinburgh. The purpose of the workshops is to explore how more high quality green infrastructure associated with new and existing social housing in Scotland can be delivered. The workshops will:
- explore current practice and the possible barriers to better practice
- generate ideas and recommendations to support delivery
- identify pilot projects that could test new ways of working and demonstrate best practice
SFHA and Architecture & Design Scotland are hosting the workshops, with facilitation provided by MainStreet Consulting.
Please note as numbers are limited per workshop, booking is essential through www.socialhousingandgreeninfrastructure.eventbrite.co.uk