SURF Awards 2020: less than a month to enter
Closing on 7 September.
The SURF Awards are delivered each year by SURF, a regeneration forum with over 300 cross-sector member organisations across Scotland, in partnership with the Scottish Government. The purpose of the awards is to highlight, celebrate and share the achievements of initiatives that address physical, social and economic challenges in communities across Scotland.
The 2020 SURF Awards will have a particular focus, where relevant, on rewarding and showcasing projects that have adapted, or created, services to support their communities through the Covid-19 crisis. Projects can be judged on up to two years of previous activity and will not be negatively scored for failing to deliver planned activities for 2020 which were impacted by Covid-19.
This year’s five thematic categories are as follows:
- Supporting Youth Employability, sponsored by Skills Development Scotland
- Creative Regeneration, sponsored by Creative Scotland
- Community Led Regeneration, sponsored by Highlands and Island Enterprise
- Scotland’s Most Improved Place, sponsored by Scotland’s Towns Partnership and Architecture & Design Scotland
- Housing and Regeneration, sponsored by the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations.
Applications should be submitted via email to Emma by 17:00 on Monday 7 September.