Do you want to be a digital leader?
Apply now for your free place on the One Digital Senior Leader Development Programme.
We know that the digital revolution has already happened. New technologies and the internet have changed the way we live our lives. Many leaders want to build their skills, confidence and understanding of the opportunities, and the Senior Leader Digital Development programme has been developed to help meet this need.
Supported by the Big Lottery and facilitated by Ross McCulloch, applications for this programme are now open. There is a particular focus on supporting leaders from organisations that deliver frontline services designed to reduce social inequalities, and organisations that support groups at risk of digital exclusion.
Successful applicants for the One Digital senior leader development programme will participate in five full day sessions between Jan-May 2017.
26 Jan 2017 10.00-16.00 Glasgow Leadership
27 Feb 2017 10.00-16.00 Edinburgh Culture
28 Mar 2017 10.00-16.00 Dundee Service design
25 Apr 2017 10.00-16.00 Glasgow Flexible technology
30 May 2017 10.00-16.00 Edinburgh Utilising data
2 Feb 2017 10.00-16.00 Glasgow Leadership
2 Mar 2017 10.00-16.00 Edinburgh Culture
3 Apr 2017 10.00-16.00 Dundee Service design
27 Apr 2017 10.00-16.00 Glasgow Flexible technology
The following criteria are essential, and you must meet them to be considered for this programme:
- Senior leader (Head, Director, CEO) in a third sector organisation
- Commitment to becoming a digital leader, helping to drive change within your organisation in response to the needs and expectations of your users
- Commitment to attend all of the planned sessions
- Willingness to take time to prepare in advance of each session, and to source and share resources with other participants
- Openness to peer learning and challenge, not expecting to be given solutions by the facilitator
- Willing to participate in the following activities:
- Engage in evaluation activity about the impact of the programme
- Benchmark the level of digital maturity of your organisation
- Join the Digital Call to Action, and help to promote digital leadership and evolution within the wider third sector
Neil Clapperton from Grampian Housing Association took part in the previous Senior Leader Digital Development programme. He said:
“Digital gives us an opportunity to redesign how we interact with our customers. It’s not just about money, but also about quality of service. Where we want to be more commercial, people are used to digital. And underlying all of this is the opportunity to reboot our culture.”
Zhan McIntyre, Policy Lead at SFHA, said:
“This could be a great opportunity for the leaders in the housing association sector to become digital leaders. The move to digital has already taken place in many elements of our lives, and we don’t want to be left behind!”
If you have any questions about the application process or the development programme please email email@example.com
To apply please go to http://forms.scvo.org.uk/s3/Digital-Leaders