Free webinar: Implications of Review of Adult Social Care
Wednesday 30 June 2021, 14:00–15:00.
The Independent Review of Social Care, which sets out an ambitious vision for reform of adult social care, is currently being considered by the Scottish Government.
At this stage, the Scottish Government is working on how to take the recommendations forward, and our joint webinar the Housing Support Enabling Unit will look at the key issues as they affect housing associations and housing support providers.
The webinar will consider:
- the priorities for the Scottish Government in taking forward the recommendations of the review
- the key issues and implications for housing associations and housing support providers
- the role of housing and housing support providers in achieving the vision for social care.
- This webinar is aimed at chief executives and senior managers from general needs, specialist housing associations and housing support providers.
You will hear from:
- Donna Bell, Director, Mental Health and Social Care Directorate, Scottish Government
- Nile Istephan, Chief Executive, Eildon Housing Association
- Iain Macfarlane, Chief Executive, Blue Triangle
Book your free place via the SFHA Live! section.