SFHA Governance Guidance Available to All Members
Strong governance is vital for housing associations and co-operatives to deliver excellent services to their customers. In order to support members in this area, SFHA is developing a programme of guidance for its members - with many documents and models already available.
All of this existing guidance, is outlined in the article below.
SFHA has produced a number of guides and model policies that are available to all SFHA members by logging in and going to the downloads section to the right of this article. These include:
- Code of Conduct for Governing Body Members
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Model Entitlements Payments and Benefits Policy
- Governing Body Member Review Guidance
- Governing Body Member Guide
- Role Description for Governing Body Members
- Role Description for Chair
If you have any queries regarding any of this guidance, or would like to be involved in the production of further SFHA guidance, please contact Alan Stokes firstname.lastname@example.org