Join us for our first SFHA Live! virtual conference: HR and People
Two half-day sessions on 12 and 13 August
Recent events have seen our workplaces turned upside down. What do these seismic changes mean for you and your teams?
Join colleagues, HR professionals and practitioners, from across the country, and gain valuable insight as we explore the new challenges your workplaces are facing.
The conference is taking place on 12 and 13 August. It’s over two half days, so it fits around your schedule, plus, you can watch back and access content for three months afterwards. Sessions will include:
- People are the beating heart of housing associations, but how do you maintain team cohesion and create thriving organisations where people work remotely?
- Continuous improvement is a key factor in organisations' success, but what does this look like in practice and how do you get buy-in from your team? Hear from a housing association regarding what it means for them.
- What are the lessons we can learn from COVID-19? Hear from a panel of sector speakers who'll be talking about their experiences and reflecting on how things will change moving forward.
Featured speaker: Dr. Emily Anhalt
How do you embed mental wellbeing into the DNA of your organisation?
Based in San Francisco, Dr. Emily Anhalt has collaborated with some of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, including Google, Asana, TEDx, GitHub, NASDAQ, Unilever, Bloomberg, and Microsoft.
For the past 10 years, Dr. Anhalt has been working clinically with executives, founders, and tech employees regarding how leaders can improve their emotional fitness, and empowering leaders to work toward empathy and self-awareness. She will explore the importance of supporting your team with their emotional fitness and give practical, concrete tips for building a true culture of wellness.
Costs and special offers
- Delegate fees start at £125 per day for SFHA members
- Attend both days for £220 and save £30
- Attending both days? When you book two places, you will get a third free!
Visit the SFHA Live! section of our website to find out more and book today.