Making the Future Add Up: SFHA Finance Conference 2017
Conference to discuss housing sector’s key finance issues.
14 and 15 November 2017, Crieff Hydro Hotel
The SFHA Finance Conference brings together finance professions from within and outside the sector to discuss the key themes in housing finance.
This year, the event will explore:
- the economy – where will we be in 10 years?
- implementing a digital strategy
- private finance – what are the borrowing options?
As well as strategic plenary sessions, workshops will look at the critical issues around delivering value for money; procurement; IT security and cyber risks, lean management; demonstrating SROI and data protection as well as the customary updates on Tax and VAT and accounting updates.
If you have an interest in learning about new ideas, developing best practice and understanding what the future holds for our sector, then get booking to join the largest gathering of social housing finance professionals in the country – don’t miss it!
- Special deals include the early bird rate for residential bookings – book by 3 October
- Day delegate: book three places and get a fourth place for free
- Planning to come along as a day delegate? Book both days and save on your fee.