Missing out? What you could enjoy by joining the TEC in Housing community
The Technology Enabled Care in Housing (TECH) charter has over 40 housing associations and councils already signed up.
Since promoting awareness of the Technology Enabled Care in Housing (TECH) charter, over 40 housing associations and councils across Scotland have signed up, undertaking a commitment to embed TEC, and by so doing bringing benefits to their customers, their staff and to the wider Scottish society.
Not yet sure why you should sign? Here’s just a few reasons that your peers have shared with us:
- It’s great for all the latest TECH updates
- When funding is restricted, being a TECH signatory opens doors
- Networking is brilliant and you get to hear what others are doing
- We have had an opportunity to draw breath and think differently during these Covid-times
- There are opportunities for digital training
- Members share simple resources and ideas
- We get to hear from a range of new housing and care providers and through presentations and seminars find out what is developing in this world
- We feel able to influence future direction of the sector and also gain support from others across the country
We get access to resources to support our tenants to take more control in self-managing and being more independent at home for longer.
Don’t hold back, visit the information page and sign up online: https://techousing.co.uk/sign-up/ or if you’d like more information contact Geraldine Begg, TEC in Housing Programme Co-ordinator, on email@example.com.
We have regular TECH Community Meet-Ups; this is a learning collaborative for organisations that have signed up to the Charter - it would be great to have you involved.
Don’t miss out!