SFHA COVID-19 briefing notes
SFHA produces COVID-19 briefings.
SFHA has produced a series of briefing notes to help housing associations and co-operatives through the COVID-19 crisis.
To date, SFHA has released briefings on the following:
- service delivery – first published on 23 March 2020, current version updated on 26 March 2020
- health and safety – first published on 25 March 2020, current version updated on 30 March 2020
- practical governance advice – published on 26 March 2020
- care and support – published on 27 March 2020
- social Security and Universal Credit – published on 30 March 2020, current version updated on 31 March
- Freedom of Information – published on 31 March 2020
- combating isolation – published on 3 April 2020
Based on feedback from members, SFHA will also be adding the following briefing note to the page:
The documents can be viewed online, and there is also the option to download them as PDFs.
SFHA policy staff will update the briefings as circumstances change and more information becomes available.
If you would like a new briefing, or have any feedback on the published briefings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org