SFHA Finance Conference sponsor: Utility Aid
12 and 13 November at Crieff Hydro.
SFHA has announced that Utility Aid is one of the sponsors at its Finance Conference, which is taking place on 12 and 13 November at Crieff Hydro. The organisation will sponsor the conference’s teas and coffees.
Utility aid said that, as the ‘most trusted’ broker in the UK, it believes access to the best energy rates should not be restricted to profit making organisations. Utility Aid is passionate about helping charities save time and money.
The organisation is the UK’s only national broker, with eight offices across the UK. Utility Aid is the only broker in the UK with an advisory panel – free to help understand key issues.
• The only broker in the UK that deals with over 30 suppliers
• Free invoice validation generating cost recovery of over £1.5 million
• Utility Aid has its own OJEU Procurement Framework
• Software provided to view your consumption data and historical bills
• Bureau Service – Invoice validation, energy monitoring, void management services.
Louise Duffy, Senior Account Manager Scotland, Utility Aid, said: “Utility Aid is excited to be sponsoring the SFHA Finance Conference.
“Utility Aid is a leading energy broker in the third sector and has gained an excellent reputation by helping charities purchase energy in the most cost effective way.
“We are looking forward to seeing how we can help you.”