SFHA Procurement Conference
Conference to focus on key procurement issues
The Public Contract Scotland Regulation 2015 and Procurement Reform Act 2014 have now been in use for nearly two years, but now that we are all just getting to grips with the new requirements, the most challenging times are arguably yet to come.
This year's conference will focus on key procurement issues, including:
- the changing face of procurement for RSLs
- alternative and potentially beneficial procurement routes
- Procurement and Commercial Improvement Programme (PCIP) and the issues and requirements for RSLs that this brings
- the continual challenges of using the ESPD and how to score this effectively without challenge
- collaborative working and tangible examples of where this has worked successfully
- legal clinic to look at emerging trends
- Brexit implications and the increase in challenges from unsuccessful bidders.
The conference will take place on 7 February 2018 at The Studio, located in Glasgow’s city centre offering easy access from all major transport links.
Two events but one great price: SFHA Development Conference and Procurement Conferences. Come to the Development or Procurement Conference (taking place on 6 and 7 February 2018) from only £219 for SFHA members or attend both conferences for just £375, a saving of £63. Send a different staff member to each day.
Book today by visiting www.sfha.co.uk/whats-on