What's happening at this year's Property Maintenance and Asset Management Conference?
Event for professionals and suppliers working in housing maintenance or asset management.
4 and 5 October, Golden Jubilee Hotel
This year, the SFHA Property Repairs and Asset Management Conference moves to the Central Belt. The programme has been designed to give delegates an insight into the latest approaches and strategies to shape the future of asset management. The event will also provide practical advice on managing and maintaining your assets. The event will focus on:
- health and safety: ensuring your stock is safe for your tenants
- procurement: controlling cost and quality
- technology and data: how can this drive efficiency and deliver innovative ways of working?
- energy efficiency: meeting the 2020 targets and beyond
- managing stock and investment: maintaining and improving your asset portfolio
New for 2017:
- discover how to deliver innovative ways of working
- an interactive online platform for all conference delegates with features to make conference sessions more interactive – you can vote in polls or ask a question from the comfort of your seat using your smartphone or tablet
- live demonstrations of innovative technology
- new engaging speakers
- access to over 30 exhibitors showcasing the latest asset management and maintenance solutions
- practical sessions, panel sessions and space to exchange ideas, opinions, skills and experience
If you are a professional or supplier working in housing maintenance or asset management, this is the conference for you. Book now to join the largest gathering of social housing maintenance professionals in the country. Delegates can also take advantage of the early bird deal and save on the conference rate.
For further details, or to make a booking, visit the ‘what’s on’ section of the SFHA website.