Speakers confirmed for Development and Procurement Conferences
17 and 18 March, Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh.
The SFHA’s Development and Procurement Conference is the leading event for housing professionals working in development, regeneration, procurement and property maintenance in Scotland.
The conference will provide delegates with legal updates, guidance and innovative ideas as well as a fantastic networking opportunity with peers and colleagues from across the housing sector.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ivan Clark, Planning Team Manager, Scottish Natural Heritage, who will introduce the three projects that received funding through the Social Housing and Green Infrastructure Fund in early 2019: Meadowbank, Queensland Court and North Maryhill. As part of a panel session, he will then discuss the green infrastructure opportunities and barriers.
- Dr Phil Sterling, Programme Manager, Butterfly Conservation, will lead a session on how you can create better greenspaces for nature and residents and save money while doing so.
- Dusty Gedge, urban ecologist, will talk to delegates about green roofs.
- Lesley Anderson, Head of Procurement, and Graham Collie, Technical Support Manager, SPA, will highlight current and future key procurement issues
- David Gray, Managing Director, AM Bid Services will lead a panel discussion on community benefits.
This year’s conference takes place at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh on 17 and 18 March, with the Development Conference being held on 17 March and the Procurement Conference on 18 March.
The delegate fees for both events start at £229 for SFHA members (£319 for non-members), which includes attendance, lunch and all refreshments.
When you book to attend both conferences, the cost is just £395 – a saving of £63.
If you book three places, you can bring a colleague for free.
For more information, or to book your place at the conference, please visit the ‘what’s on’ section of the SFHA website.