Tick icon
I am the notification bar, pleased to meet you.
Close close icon

Finance iconFinance / Financial Conduct Authority


All housing associations and co-operatives must register with the Financial Conduct Authority, which means submitting any rule amendments for FCA consent. More details are available under the Model Rules section of this website here.

Carrying out certain activites requires further FCA authorisation under the Consumer Credit legislation. The SFHA and NHF have produced guidance regarding this, available in the downloads section below this article. 

Url has been copied