About the webinar
Fair Way Scotland represents a unique cross-sector collaboration between the public, academic and third sectors. It is a new method to raise the safety net and design-out destitution among people with no recourse to public funds (NRPF) in Scotland and action 3 of the Scottish Government/COSLA Ending Destitution Together Strategy.
Some housing associations and cooperatives have already mobilised against NRPF conditions, protected human rights and provided a safe place to stay.
In this session jointly facilitated with Homeless Network Scotland we'll explore how we build from this to centre the pivotal role of housing associations in this ambition and to ensure that everyone has a safe place to stay?
Benefits of Attending
Members attending the session will:
- Learn more about the issue of no recourse to public funds, who it affects and why
- Be consulted on a 5-year delivery plan to design-out destitution and ensure everyone has a safe place to stay
- Shape the role of housing association ambassadors for Fair Way Scotland
How to book
This webinar is FREE to attend.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
The webinar will be held using Zoom.
Once your place has been confirmed you will receive the link to join 48 hours before the webinar which you will use on the day to access the sessions.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.