About the webinar
Get your staff and boards cyber prepared!
SBRC will be hosting a non-technical workshop which helps organisations, staff and board members find out how resilient they are to cyber-attacks and practise their various responses in a safe environment. As part of the webinar, SBRC will take you through their Exercise in a box toolkit that is designed specifically to help organisations deal with cyber threats.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed everyone within an organisation whether they are involved in cyber security and IT or not.
It will act as a valuable refresher and enhancement to current knowledge levels to help keep your organisation and staff cyber safe.
Costs and how to book
This FREE to attend webinar will take place on Wednesday 27 July 2022 at 11am and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.