About The Conference
Delivering Quality Homes & Getting Fit For the Future – Meeting Housing Need Today and Tomorrow
The Annual SFHA Development Conference will look at how housing associations can build on their successes to ensure that they meet Scotland’s housing needs today and in the future. We will also explore the wider social value of quality affordable housing, and look at support for new build developments to increase the social, environmental and health benefits provided by quality affordable housing.
As the housing association sector works to meet the ambitious 50,000 homes target we will look at
- Progress to meeting the 50,000 homes target
- Beyond 2021 - what should tomorrow’s housing system look like and what role should housing association’s play
- Innovation and modernisation – we look at off site construction and digital technology and the benefits and efficiencies they can bring
- Delivering better places – we ask how housing association developments can deliver wider benefits through better placemaking, active travel and green infrastructure
The conference will be a chance to hear from the Scottish Government on the 50,000 homes programme and on their plans for housing post 2021.
We will also provide details of SFHA initiatives to support housing associations as we think about what housing, and new build affordable housing, will look like in the future
- Innovation & Future Thinking workstream
- CSIC & SFHA partnership – including support for off-site construction and BIM 4 Housing
* 2 for 1 Special offer – to book the reduced ticket price for both events click on the ‘Book now’ button and select the ‘Member Special Rate to attend Development & Procurement Conference’.
Is This for You?
This year's programme will be of interest to anyone who works in development and regeneration. It provides an unrivalled networking opportunity for anyone who provides development and related services to housing associations and co-operatives and their customers.
Costs and How to Book
The delegate fee starts at £219 for SFHA Members (£299 for non members) which includes attendance, lunch and all refreshments.
Save ££s … Discount
Book to attend both the Development Conference and Procurement Conference (being held the next day, 13 February) for just £375 - a saving of £63.00.
The Exhibition is the main networking hub during both days of the conference where all reffreshments and lunch will be served. By exhibiting, your organisation gains the opportunity to network with delegates face-to-face and demonstrate or promote your products and services.
Interested in Exhibiting?
The contact Craig McMillan by calling 0141 567 6230 or email cmcmillan@ sfha.co.uk
The Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Central offers spacious meeting and exhibition space. Located in the heart of the city there is easy access from all major transport links and on site car parking.
Free Wi-Fi is available, which will enable delegates to stay connected during the conference.
Follow us @sfha_hq for event updates!